I am NOT a clean freak! If you have ever been to my house, it is plain to see. Cleaning is not my top priority.
Last night, I went to my very first Norwex party. I was completely floored by this product and the biggest skeptic going in. This product is amazing and is so environmentally friendly. It is mainly based on microfiber cloths that can be used on areas like windows, kitchens and bathrooms. Simply use water and this microfiber cloth and you remove 99.9% of the bacteria. It uses no chemicals and gives you the ability to clean your house better than it has ever been cleaned before. Your family is going to be safe from all the things that may cause them to get super sick.
You save time, money, improve health, and give yourself a better environment. I am so FOR this product and I never thought I would be.
http://www.norwex.ca/
Another convert!! Yay! Glad you like the stuff.
ReplyDelete