The Veer's
Family of four.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Natalie Gielens Photography
I want to advise you all about a new and upcoming photographer who just happened to be my cousin, Natalie Gielens. Have a look at her blog that I have listed below to check her out and give her a call for a reduced rate.
http://nataliegielensphotography.blogspot.com/
I decided to have a photo shoot of my own and I am so pleased at the results. She did an awesome job!
3 comments:
Natalie
March 25, 2009 at 9:15 AM
You are soooo sweet! Thanks Michelle.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
The Neufelds
March 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Great Pictures!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Unknown
March 27, 2009 at 7:29 AM
You're so pretty Michelle!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are soooo sweet! Thanks Michelle.
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty Michelle!
ReplyDelete